Northeast Louisiana Society for Human Resource Management Scholarship
Established by the Northeast Louisiana Society for Human Resource Management to provide scholarships for students interested in a career in human resource management or other business field.
1. The recipient may be a full-time or part-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree majoring in the accredited business program areas in the College of Business & Social Sciences. Preference will be given to management majors.
2. Recipient(s) must be a junior or senior with a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis. The student must have a 2.5 GPA upon completion of fall semester to receive the scholarship in the spring.
4. Preference shall be given to students who have family members of the Northeast Louisiana Society for Human Resource Management.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a family member that is involved with the Northeast Louisiana Society for Human Resource Management?
- If so, please provide this person's name and your relationship to them: