Home Builders Association of Northeast Louisiana Scholarship
The Northeast Louisiana Home Builders Association, Inc. Scholarship Endowment was established in 1988. In 2006, the name changed to the Home Builders Association of Northeast Louisiana Scholarship.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree in Construction.
2. Recipient(s) must be a sophomore or junior at the time of application.
3. Recipient(s) must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
4. Scholarship is renewable if a 3.0 GPA in Construction courses is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
5. Recipient(s) must be a high school graduate or equivalent.