Gerald & Anne Arrant Scholarship in Insurance
The Gerald & Anne Arrant Scholarship in Insurance was established by Gerald and Anne Arrant.
1. Recipient(s) may be of any classification.
2. Recipient(s) must have been a resident of Louisiana during his/her high school years.
3. Recipient(s) must have attained a 3.0 GPA in high school and must have a score of 21 or higher on the ACT Test.
4. Recipient(s) must be pursuing a degree in Business with an express interest in going into the general insurance business.
5. Recipient(s) must maintain a 2.75 cum GPA and remain a student in good standing with the University during the four years of the scholarship.
- College of Business & Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Why are you interested in pursuing the general insurance business as a career? Please describe in a few words.