Billy & Florinell Laird Family Scholarship Endowment in Education
This scholarship was established by family and friends of Billy & Florinell Laird to benefit students in the Teacher Education program.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree and must have been admitted to the Teacher Education Program.
2. A university student must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 2.75 GPA is maintained.
4. The scholarship may be renewed for a maximum of six semesters.
- College of Arts, Education & Sciences