Michael Todd Johnson Memorial Scholarship
The scholarship shall be called the Michael Todd Johnson Memorial Scholarship.
1. Recipient(s) must be a graduate of Neville High School – if Neville no longer exists, recipient(s) must be a graduate of a high school within Ouachita Parish.
2. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing his/her first undergraduate degree.
3. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
4. Scholarship is renewable if a 2.5 average is maintained. The scholarship maybe renewed up to a maximum of eight semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications may receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to completer a four year degree.
- College of Health & Pharmaceutical Sciences, General (All Majors Eligible)