Employee Activity Committee (EAC) Endowment Scholarship
The scholarship shall be called the Employee Activity Committee Scholarship.
1. Recipient(s) must be a son or daughter of a University of Louisiana at Monroe employee, who has been employed with the university at least (5) years.
2. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
3. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.5 GPA in college courses.
4. Scholarship is renewable of a 2.5 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven semester for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications may receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
- General (All Majors Eligible), Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the son or daughter of a University of Louisiana at Monroe employee, who has been employed with the university at least (5) years?
- If so, please provide this person's name, position, and your relationship to them: