John H. Slim Scogin Memorial Scholarship
Established in memory of John H “Slim” Scogin. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving students.
1. Recipient(s) may be a full-time or part-time student pursuing a degree in Mathematics.
2. The recipient(s) must have completed at least 60 hours in college courses.
3. The scholarship is renewable if a 3.0 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
4. In the event there is no mathematics major who meets the criteria, the scholarship may be awarded to a computer science major with all other criteria remaining the same.
- College of Arts, Education and Sciences