Fifth District Pharmaceutical Association Scholarship
The Fifth District Pharmaceutical Association Scholarship was established by the Association to be awarded to deserving pharmacy students.
1. Recipient(s) must be a professional pharmacy student in the first, second, or third year of the professional program.
2. Recipient(s) must have a 3.2 GPA in the professional program to receive the scholarship.
3. Recipient(s) must be a resident of one of the parishes in Louisiana Fifth Pharmacy District. District Five is comprised of the parishes of Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, West Carroll, and Winn.
4. Additional criteria which may be used for selection include: Financial status, Involvement in professional activities, and Involvement in community
5. The scholarship is non-renewable. Prior recipients of this scholarship are ineligible for future awards.