NACDS Foundation Pharmacy Partners Scholarship
Established to provide scholarships for Pharmacy students with an interest in chain pharmacy after graduation.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing a degree in Pharmacy with an interest in chain pharmacy practice after graduation.
2. Recipient(s) must have a GPA of 3.0 or better and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA to renew the scholarship.
3. Recipient(s) must be a person of integrity and high moral character.
4. The scholarship is non-renewable.
- College of Pharmacy, Professional Program, School of Basic Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Sciences, Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in a career in chain pharmacy?
- In a few words, please explain your plans after graduation: