Bailey Grant Memorial Scholarship in Criminal Justice
This scholarship was established in memory of Bailey Grant to provide scholarships for students studying Criminal Justice.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice and must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in Criminal Justice coursework.
2. Recipient(s) must have an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in Criminal Justice course work.
3. Scholarships may be renewable up to three (3) years and may be awarded for regular semesters and summer terms within those three years.
- Supplemental Questions
- How many credit hours will you have completed by May in Criminal Justice coursework?
- Do you have a 3.0 or higher GPA in Criminal Justice coursework?