Martin A. McHenry Agribusiness Scholarship
*The Martin Armand McHenry Agribusiness Scholarship was established by the McHenry family and friends in honor and in memory of Martin Armand McHenry.
1. Recipient(s) must be a resident of Louisiana.
2. Recipient(s) must be pursuing a degree in Agribusiness as a full-time undergraduate student.
3. Recipient(s) must have a 2.5 GPA and must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA to renew the scholarship.
4. If all criteria are met, funding will be made available for a maximum of eight (8) semesters.
- College of Business & Social Sciences