Monroe Symphony League String Scholarship
Established by the Monroe Symphony League to provide scholarships for deserving students.
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree in music.
2. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.5 GPA cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable of a 2.5 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven years for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
4. Recipient(s) must be recommended by a member of the music unit. Preference will be given to a string player.
- College of Arts, Education & Sciences