Bill and Anne Milstead Agribusiness Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Bill and Anne Milstead for students in agribusiness.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree in Agribusiness.
2. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 3.0 GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 3.0 GPA is maintained in Agriculture courses. The scholarship may be renewed for a maximum of seven semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
4. Recipient(s) must be committed to pursuing a career in agriculture or related industries.
- College of Business & Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to pursue a career in agriculture or a related industry?
- What do you plan to do with your degree in Agribusiness?