Evelyn Mackay Scholarship
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF RECIPIENT:
1. Must be a junior or higher and major in health care related field. Preference will be given to a student working in the area of mental health and/or with handicapped individuals.
2. The recipient must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better and must maintain at least a 3.0 each semester to renew the scholarship.
3. The recipient must exhibit integrity and high moral character.
4. Candidates must submit an application for scholarship in which the field of study is described and their expected area of employment.
5. Preference will be given to a resident of Northeast Louisiana in particular Richland and Caldwell parishes.
School of Health Professions: Dental Hygiene, Health Studies, Kinesiology, Marriage & Family Therapy and Counseling Studies, Medical Laboratory Science, Occupational Therapy, Radiologic Technology, Speech-Language Pathology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Toxicology.