Monroe Police Local 81 Scholarship in Criminal Justice
Established by the Monroe Police Local 81 for students in Criminal Justice.
1. Recipient(s) must have completed 30 semester hours with at least 12 semester hours of criminal justice coursework.
2. Preference is given to residents from Ouachita Parish.
3. Recipient(s) must be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student.
4. Undergraduate recipient(s) must have at least a 2.5 GPA and graduate recipient(s) must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Graduate Students, School of Behavioral and Sciences - Criminal Justice, Undergraduate Students