Mary Davidson Memorial Nursing Scholarship
The Mary Davidson Memorial Nursing Scholarship was established by family and friends as a memorial to Mary Davidson. Mary showed her enthusiasm and love of life through unselfishly caring for and helping others. This scholarship recipient should continue enriching the lives of others with dedication and sincere caring.
1. Recipient(s) must be a Nursing major in the professional program who has successfully completed Level I with at least a 3.0 GPA.
2. Recipient(s) must exemplify qualities of caring, unselfishness, high moral character and dedication as exhibited by Mary Davidson.
3. Recipient(s) must be a graduate of a high school in northeast Louisiana with first priority given to Ouachita Parish graduates.
4. Recipient(s) must provide two letters of recommendation from their nursing instructors. Both should be from clinical instructors if the applicant has completed 2 or more levels.
5. If the above (#4) cannot be accomplished: Provide two names of nursing instructors for references who can be contacted by the Selection Committee should they desire to do so.