George Cox Memorial Scholarship
The scholarship shall be called the George Cox Memorial Scholarship. This endowment was established by Irma B. Cox.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing a degree as follows:
- Must have completed 60 credit hours as a Biology major with an emphasis in Pre-Dentistry;
- Must have been accepted into the Dental Hygiene Professional Program.
2. Recipient(s) must have a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA, and for renewal consideration through graduation, recipient(s) must maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- College of Arts, Education and Sciences, College of Health Sciences, School of Allied Health - Dental Hygiene, School of Sciences - Biology, Undergraduate Students