Charles E. DePoe Memorial Scholarship
The scholarship shall be called the Charles E. DePoe Memorial Scholarship which was established as a memorial by his wife as a tribute for his years of dedicated service to ULM.
1. Recipient(s) shall be an outstanding upperclassmen (Junior or senior) who is pursuing a course of study in Biology.
2. Recipient(s) must have a minimum of 28 hours in Biology courses and a minimum of a 3.4 GPA in those courses, and a GPA of no less than 3.2 in all other courses.
3. Recipient(s) may reapply for a second year of funding and must maintain a 3.4 GPA to qualify.
- College of Arts, Education and Sciences, School of Sciences - Biology, Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 28 hours of Biology courses with at least a 3.4 cumulative GPA in those courses?
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcript that includes any college coursework in Biology.