The Kitty DeGree Scholarship Endowment
The Kitty DeGree Scholarship Endowment was established in 1986 by Kitty DeGree to provide educational scholarships for deserving students.
1. Preference will be given to residents of Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home.
2. An incoming freshman must have a 3.0 GPA in high school and a minimum ACT score of 23.
3. Preference will be given to applicants in the following areas: Business, Education, Health Sciences, Construction, Natural and Physical Sciences.
4. Recipient(s) must maintain a 2.75 GPA to retain the scholarship.
5. Recipient(s) must exhibit good moral character.