Jessie G. and Doniel B. Weil Memorial Scholarship
The Jessie G. and Doniel B. Weil Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in honor and in memory of Jessie G. and Doniel B. Weil. The purpose is to provide scholarships to outstanding Ouachita Parish students who have exhibited fine citizenship and academic accomplishments.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student from Ouachita Parish pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
2. Recipient(s) must meet university standards for acceptance in the University of Louisiana at Monroe. A university student must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 2.75 cumulative GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of 8 semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications may receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters to complete a four year degree.
4. Recipient(s) must exemplify outstanding leadership qualities through involvement in community and educational organizations.
- Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, General (All Majors Eligible)