Anna Meyer First Generation Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following:
- Recipient(s) must be a resident of Louisiana
- Be a first-generation college student (your parents or guardians never earned a college degree) with financial need after the EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) and grants/scholarships are deducted or be a student, whether first-generation or not, who has been awarded the federal Pell grant and is admitted to the university during the semester(s) that the awards are disbursed.
- Recipient(s) must meet university standards for acceptance at the University of Louisiana Monroe, must be admitted to the university, and must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
- Scholarship may be renewed if a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven semesters for an incoming freshman only.
- All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four-year degree.
- Undergraduate Students, First Generation Scholarships- TRIO, Foundation Scholarships, General (All Majors Eligible)