Byron and Jean Davis Family Scholarship
*This scholarship was established by the Byron and Jean Davis Family Foundation of the Ayco Charitable Foundation, for the benefit of needy and deserving students in the College of Business & Social Sciences..
1. Recipient must be a beginning freshman enrolled part-time or full-time, majoring in any of the Business programs within the College of Business and Social Sciences.
2. The recipient must have an overall GPA of 2.5 or better on high school/college coursework.
3. The recipient must exhibit integrity and strong leadership abilities.
4. The scholarship may be renewed.
Business majors include: Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance,Construction Management, Agribusiness, Aviation,Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Risk Management & Insurance.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Scholarships for Incoming Freshman Only, School of Accounting, Financial & Information Sciences, Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, School of Management, Agribusiness, Aviation, Business Administration, Marketing, Risk Management & Insurance