Lawrence J Danna Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship fund was established by Dr. L.J. Danna. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving Speech-Language Pathology students.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student classified as a sophomore or higher pursuing a degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
2. Recipient(s) must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA in college courses and a 3.3 GPA in the major.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 3.0 GPA is maintained. Recipient(s) may receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
- College of Health Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Speech-Language Pathology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript. (High school seniors: please upload your high school transcript, Others: please upload your transcript containing college courses)