CAPA - Billy Middleton Memorial Scholarship
The CAPA-Billy Middleton Memorial Scholarship was established by the Capital Area Pharmacists Association. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving students in the College of Pharmacy.
1. Recipient must be enrolled in the professional program of the School of Pharmacy.
2. Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, and must maintain at least a 3.0 to renew the scholarship.
3. Recipient must be a resident of one of the following parishes: East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Iberville, Ascension, or Livingston
4. Recipient should be in need of financial assistance, of good moral character, and an asset to the community.
- College of Pharmacy, Foundation Scholarships, Professional Program, Pharmacy