Charles McDonald ULM Retiree Scholarship
The scholarship shall be named the Charles H. (Charlie Mac) McDonald – ULM Retirees Scholarship, established by Charlie Mac and retirees of the University of Louisiana at Monroe. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving children and grandchildren of ULM retirees.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following:
1. Recipient(s) may be a full-time or part-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
2. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship may be renewable if a 2.5 GPA is maintained, but a new application will be required and reviewed annually. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
4. Preference will be given to children or grandchildren of retirees of the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
- Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, General (All Majors Eligible)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the child or grandchild of a retiree from the University of Louisiana at Monroe?
- If so, please provide this person's name, position, and your relationship to them: