CVS Caremark Scholarship
The CVS Caremark Scholarship was established by CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, Inc. to provide scholarships for deserving pharmacy students.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student accepted in the professional pharmacy program.
2. A university student must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Recipient(s) must be interested in pursuing a career in community pharmacy practice.
4. Recipient should volunteer time with underserved populations.
5. Recipient should be bilingual to qualify for the fund reserved for bilingual recipient(s). (25% of the fund)
- Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, College of Pharmacy, Foundation Scholarships, Pharmacy