E.W. and Gladys Brown Memorial Scholarship
The E. W. and Gladys Brown Memorial Scholarship was established by Mr. Charles E. Brown of Monroe as a tribute to the memory of his parents.
1. Recipient(s) must be a person of integrity and high moral character.
2. Recipient(s) must possess a record of leadership ability.
3. Recipient(s) must be committed to attaining a college degree and making a career in a professional area such as Business, the Health Sciences or the Natural Sciences. The list, though not conclusive, should consist of majors in areas such as Business Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Geosciences, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Laboratory Science, Pre-Medicine, Pre-Dentistry, Construction and others. The essence of this requirement is that the skills attained should have a high marketability for the student upon graduation.
4. Recipient(s) must be an incoming freshman with an overall 3.0 GPA in high school.
- College of Arts, Education and Sciences, College of Business and Social Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Foundation Scholarships, Scholarships for Incoming Freshman Only, Kitty Degree School of Nursing , Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science, Occupational Therapy, Construction Management , Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Atmospheric Sciences, Biology