Sam Walker Memorial Scholarship for Agribusiness
Established by Delta Demeter Fraternity and the Collegiate Farm Bureau in memory of Sam Walker.
1. Recipient(s) must be enrolled in a four year curriculum in the Department of Agriculture.
2. Recipient(s) must be a sophomore, junior, or senior and have a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
3. Scholarship will be an annual award, excluding summer school, although the same recipient(s) will be eligible for the scholarship in consecutive years if selected.
4. Scholarship is renewable for second semester if 2.5 GPA is maintained.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Senior, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Agribusiness