Dr. David Irwin Graduate Student Research Scholarship
The scholarship shall be named the Dr. David Irwin Graduate Student Research Scholarship, established by family and friends in honor of Dr. David Irwin. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving graduate students in Speech-Language Pathology.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following :
1. The recipient must be a full-time graduate student pursuing her/his graduate degree in the Speech-Language Pathology program.
2. Recipient(s) must meet university standards for acceptance in the University of Louisiana at Monroe. A university student must have a 3.25 graduate cumulative GPA in college courses and no grade of “C” or below in any graduate level Speech-Language Pathology courses.
3. Scholarship is not renewable.
4. Open to in-state and non-resident full-time students.
5. Applicants must submit a 500 word essay to Dr. Irwin regarding the importance of research to the field of Speech-Language Pathology
- College of Health Sciences, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Speech-Language Pathology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 500 word essay regarding the importance of research to the field of Speech-Language Pathology. (Please name your file to include your last name and CWID. For example:James3001188.doc or James_3001188.doc)