Dr. Faheam & Helen Cannon Endowment Memorial Nursing Scholarship
Established in memory of Dr. Faheam and Helen Cannon to provide scholarships in Nursing.
1. Student must be accepted into the professional program of the School of Nursing as prescribed in the current catalog and preferably advanced through Semester II of the program.
2. Award will be based on academic excellence.
3. The recipients typify the qualities of dedication and competence for which the nursing profession has been traditionally and rightfully honored.
- College of Health Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Kitty Degree School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted into the profession program of the School of Nursing?
- Please select the levels you have successfully completed to date: