Calcasieu Pharmaceutical Association Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Calcasieu Pharmaceutical Association to provide scholarships for deserving students.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree in the College of Pharmacy.
2. Recipient(s) must be making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
3. Recipient(s) must be a member of the Academy of Students of Pharmacy.
4. Recipient(s) must be a resident of Imperial Calcasieu, which includes the following parishes: Cameron, Calcasieu, Beauregard, Allen and Jeff Davis.
5. Scholarship is not renewable.
- Undergraduate Students, College of Pharmacy, Foundation Scholarships, Pharmacy
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Academy of Students of Pharmacy?
- If yes, when did you become a member?