Robert Layton Jr. Agribusiness Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship:
1. Recipient(s) must have a high school GPA of 3.0 or better.
2. Recipient(s) must have an ACT score of at least 20.
3. Recipient(s) must be pursuing a 4-year degree in Agriculture.
4. Recipient(s) must carry and complete 12 hours with a 2.0 GPA to receive the second semester of the scholarship
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Scholarships for Incoming Freshman Only, Agribusiness