Kathleen & Bill Eason Endowment Memorial Scholarship in Construction
This scholarship was established by family and friends to honor Mr. Bill Eason, a prominent northeast Louisiana businessman who believed in the value of a good education and supported the School of Construction at ULM.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time Construction major.
2. Recipient(s) must have a 2.5 GPA.
3. Recipient(s) must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
4. Scholarship is not renewable.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, Construction Management