Marie Pierron Watson Memorial Scholarship
Established by family and friends in memory of Mrs. Watson who loved teaching and gave so much of herself to the education profession.
1. Recipient(s) must be pursuing a degree in Spanish and have plans for a career in teaching, though not necessarily to teach Spanish.
2. Recipient(s) must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in high school or college and must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA each semester to renew the scholarship.
3. Recipient(s) must exhibit integrity and high moral character as exhibited by Mrs. Watson.
- College of Arts, Education & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning a career in teaching?
- In a few words, please explain your plans after graduation: