Ouachita National Bank Education Trust Fund Scholarship
The Ouachita National Bank Educational Trust Fund was established in 1953 to provide scholarships for students from the service areas of JP Morgan Chase, N. A. (formerly Ouachita National Bank in Monroe.)
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student majoring in Business Administration or Finance.
2. Recipient(s) must have a 3.0 GPA.
3. Recipient(s) must be a person of integrity and high moral character.
4. Recipient(s) must be a high school graduate from the following parishes: Ouachita, Morehouse, Richland, Franklin, Caldwell, Jackson, Lincoln and Union.
5. Scholarship is renewable with a 3.0 GPA.