Monroe District Nurses Association Scholarship Endowment
The scholarship shall be called the Monroe District Nurses Association Scholarship.
1. Recipient(s) must be in the professional Nursing Program.
2. Recipient(s) must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
3. Recipient(s) must reside in one of the following Northeast Louisiana Parishes: Ouachita, East Carroll, West Carroll, Madison, Richland, Tensas, Franklin, Caldwell, and Morehouse.
4. The value of the scholarship(s) may vary per recipient(s) and be awarded in a semester or summer term.
5. Recipient(s) must typify the image of professional nursing.
6. Preference is to be given to a relative by blood or marriage of members of Monroe District Nurses Association.