CENLA Alumni Chapter Educational Scholarship
Established in 2003 as an annual scholarship by the alumni and supporters of ULM to provide scholarships for deserving students attending ULM from the CENLA Alumni Chapter area.
1. Preference shall be given to first and second semester freshmen.
2. Recipient(s) shall have attained at least a 3.0 GPA in high school and must have a score of 21 or higher on the ACT Test; for a student currently enrolled in ULM, the student must have at least a 2.5 GPA and be considered a student in good standing with ULM.
3. Recipient(s) must have graduated from a high school in the CENLA Alumni Chapter area or achieved the equivalent through & home schooling.
4. The recipient’s parent(s) or legal guardian must have a permanent residence in the CENLA Alumni Chapter area on the date application is made for the scholarship and as of the date of approval of the scholarship.
(Permanent residence is defined as living in the defined parishes more than fifty percent (50%) of the most recent calendar year. The CENLA Alumni Chapter area is hereby defined as the parishes of Avoyelles, Grant, and Rapides.)
5. Scholarship is not renewable.