Louisiana Surplus Line Association Endowed Insurance Studies Scholarship
1. Recipient(s) must be a citizen of the United States and a Louisiana resident.
2. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student majoring in Insurance Studies in the College of Business & Social Sciences.
3. Recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better in the major and must maintain this GPA level each semester to renew the scholarship.
4. Recipient(s) must remain a student in good standing with the University.
Eligible Major: Risk Management and Insurance
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Risk Management & Insurance, Undergraduate Students