Matt Hattaway Endowed Scholarship Fund
The Matt Hattaway Scholarship was established by family and friends in honor and in memory of Matt Hattaway. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving construction students from the Caddo/Bossier area.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following:
1. Recipient(s) must be an incoming full-time student pursuing a degree in Construction Management.
2. Recipient(s) must meet university standards for acceptance in the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 3.0 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of four academic years for an incoming freshman recipient.
4. If a qualified student is available, it is preferred to choose a recipient from the Caddo/Bossier area.
5. The university will arrange an opportunity for the Hattaway/Nichols family to meet the scholarship recipient on an annual basis.