Beta Nu Chapter of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Beta Nu Alumni Association of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity to provide scholarships for entering freshmen students at ULM.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time undergraduate student, with special consideration given to members or their legacies of the Beta Nu Chapter of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity.
2. Recipient(s) must have a 2.5 GPA and must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA to renew the scholarship for up to four (4) years.
- General (All Majors Eligible), Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen Only, Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member or the relative of a former member of the Beta Nu Chapter of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity?
- If so, please provide this person's name and your relationship to them: