Bailey Grant Memorial Scholarship in Criminal Justice
This scholarship was established in memory of Bailey Grant to provide scholarships for students studying Criminal Justice.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice and must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in Criminal Justice coursework.
2. Recipient(s) must have an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in Criminal Justice course work.
3. Scholarships may be renewable up to three (3) years and may be awarded for regular semesters and summer terms within those three years.
- College of Business and Social Sciences, Graduate Students, Criminal Justice, Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcript that includes any college coursework in Criminal Justice.