Welcome to University of Louisiana Monroe’s Foundation Scholarship Portal!
Foundation Scholarships applications for Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 will be open from February 1 through February 29, 2020.
Please refer to our Foundation Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions. If you have questions that are not on the list, please contact the ULM Scholarship Office at email@example.com or 318-342-5321.
Please read the ULM Foundation Scholarship Awarding and Administration Policy for information regarding the ULM Foundation Awarding Policy. You can also visit the ULM Foundation Scholarships Website for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO APPLICANTS. READ BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER.
Auto-match Scholarships: Once you complete your general application, you will be matched to any scholarships for which you immediately qualify based on your current record – no further action is required. You can view all of your auto-matched scholarships under the Applications tab .
Please note that all students who qualify will be auto-matched to these opportunities. Qualifying does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship, and our qualification may change based upon your updated GPA after this current semester, hours earned major or other factors.
- Apply for More Scholarships: Listed below are additional scholarship opportunities for you to review because you might be qualified. Please read the description of the scholarship to determine if you should apply it based on the summary of the qualifying criteria. You’ll need to answer some additional questions to determine if you meet the requirements. Please keep in mind that “recommended” does not constitute qualified. The system will suggest scholarships based on your general application, but it does not match your qualifications 100%. You must browse all scholarships to identify and apply to scholarships for which you may be qualified. If you rely solely on recommendations, you will miss other opportunities that you may qualify to apply.
- If after reading a scholarship description, you know you don’t qualify, DO NOT apply.
- Browsing “ALL” Scholarships: You may click on the “All” page and browse additional opportunities. This list shows all scholarships without filtering them based on your credentials, so save your valuable time by reading the descriptions carefully before applying. (Automatch scholarships will show up with “None” in the Action column – if you qualify, you’ve already “applied”.)
- Award Amounts: The number and amount of scholarship awards shown are for general information purposes only, and should not be considered a guarantee of what you will receive if selected. Actual award amounts vary based on students’ eligibility factors and funds available.
- Deadline: This column indicates the deadline to complete the application to receive consideration. This is not the deadline to accept the award. All scholarship decisions will be notified via Warhawks email starting April thru July.
The Michael A. Walsworth Endowed Scholarship
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION: To qualify for the scholarship, a student must...