Am Vets Post 66 Scholarship
The Amvets Post 66 Scholarship was established by the local organization to provide scholarships for deserving descendants of American veterans.
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time student who is a family member of an American veteran, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. If no candidate meets this criteria, the scholarship could be applied by an American allied veterans descendants.
2.. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable if 2.5 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
- Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Foundation Scholarships, General (All Majors Eligible)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the family member of an American veteran?
- If not, are you the family member of an American-allied veteran?
- If so, please provide this person's name, position, your relationship to them and contact information:
- 1. Person's Name
- 2. Title/Position
- 3. Relationship:
- 4. Contact Information(Phone Number):
- Email Address