Mayme and Tom Scott Baptist Children's Home Scholarship
This scholarship was established to provide scholarships for deserving students.
1. Preference will be given to residents of Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home.
2. Preference will be given to incoming freshman.
3. Recipient(s) may be a full-time or part-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
4. As an incoming freshman, recipient(s) must have a 3.0 GPA in high school. A university student must have a 2.75 GPA in college courses.
5. Scholarship is renewable if a 2.75 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of seven semesters for an incoming freshman only. All other classifications will receive the scholarship for the remaining semesters required to complete a four year degree.
- General (All Majors Eligible)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a resident of Louisiana Baptist Children's Home?