Franciscan Missionaries Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
Established by the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Sisters to provide nursing scholarships.
1. Recipient(s) must be a nursing student in the junior or senior year of the ULM Nursing Program and must have completed Semester II.
2. Recipient(s) must have a cumulative 2.7 GPA to be selected.
3. Recipient(s) must live in the service area of St. Francis Medical Center.
- College of Pharmacy, Kitty Degree School of Nursing , Professional Program, Undergraduate Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select the levels you have successfully completed to date: