Hurvie Moak Scholarship for Construction
Established by Mrs. Beatrice L. Moak in honor of Hurvie Moak.
1. Recipient(s) must be enrolled in a four (4) year curriculum in Construction.
2. Recipient(s) may be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior.
3. The scholarship will be an annual award, excluding summer school, although recipient(s) will be eligible for the scholarship in consecutive years if selected.
4. Recipient(s) must maintain a 2.0 GPA during the first semester after receiving the scholarship in order to receive the scholarship for the second semester.
5. The scholarship will be divided into the equal amounts for the fall and spring semester.