Lynn Rowe Moore Communicative Disorder Scholarship
Established by friends and family in memory of Lynn Rowe Moore, and in tribute to her many years of dedication as a teacher and audiologist in the ULM Department of Communicative Disorders.
1. Recipient(s) must be an undergraduate student majoring in Speech-Language Pathology.
2. Recipient(s) must have completed 60 hours toward the Speech-Language Pathology degree.
3. Recipient(s) must have a minimum 3.4 overall GPA.
4. Recipient(s) must have successful progression in the major to the Professional Level.
- College of Pharmacy, School of Allied Health