Jim And Faye Haddox Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship shall be named the Jim and Faye Haddox Endowed Scholarship, established by Jim and Faye Haddox to recognize the importance of higher education. Mr. and Mrs. Haddox are both graduates having earned bachelor degrees from the University of Louisiana at Monroe. The purpose is to provide scholarships for deserving students.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet the following:
1. Recipient(s) must be a full-time junior or senior student pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Pre-med/Biology, or Elementary Education.
2. Recipient(s) must meet university standards for acceptance in the University of Louisiana at Monroe. A university student must have a 3.3 cumulative GPA in college courses.
3. Scholarship is renewable if a 3.3 GPA is maintained. The scholarship may be renewed up to a maximum of four semesters for a junior only.
4. Recipient must demonstrate a high moral character and integrity.
5. Recipient must be a Louisiana resident.